Private Lounge, Art, Conversation And Sharing
Each NCV Member Lounge is an architect-designed, quiet, TV-free, oasis for members to share their wine with other members or their guests.
The Lounges have small rooms that can be used for small business meetings or private places to visit with friends.
Both Lounges are available to all members.
Each location displays art that changes quarterly, and each has its own permanent, commissioned sculpture.
Formal And Informal Tastings And Wine Events
Winemakers from around the world share their wines and knowledge with NCV members during informal or formal tastings. Wine dinners are unusually special because they take place in the ultra-private dining rooms, not in a loud restaurant.
This is a list of just some of the member-only wine events that NCV has held over the years:
- Domaine Drouhin
- Vintage Krug with catering from Cherry Pie Hospitality
- Heitz Cellars
- Jacques Lardier with wines from Resonance
- Kosta Brown with Kenny Rochford and Jennifer Freebairn
- Taittenger with Clovis Taittenger
- Vintage Moets going back to 1985
- Penfolds with DYLynn Proctor
- Etude with winemaker Jon Priest
- Leoville Poyferre - 2000, 2003, 2006, and more
- The wines of Ma(i)sonry
- Wayfarer with Todd Kohn
- Paul Hobbs Winery
- BV with winemaker Jeffrey Stambor introducing 2013 Rarity
Personal Services available to all Members
- Deliveries accepted and placed in front of your locker
- Inventory Management services; fee may be required
- Hot Shot pick-up and delivery of wine from your locker to home or office; fee required
Curated Wine Sales
Personal one-to-one wine acquisition services as well as curated wine offers are available to all members.
Private Meeting Rooms
The Private Rooms at both locations are available at a discounted rate to all members. The rooms can be used for private dinners, board meetings, business meetings or almost any kind of group meeting.
Members can attend Premier Napa Valley, Reveal Walla Walla and the Willamette Barrel Auction as guests of NCV.
NCV has relationships with many partners in the wine world enabling members to gain access or services not always available to the general public.